Sponsor us here to support The Sheffield Institute Foundation to help fund a cure for Dementia, Motor Neurone & Parkinson's Disease.

Monday 16 August 2010

4 Weeks to go

Successful weekend all in all. Sunday was a 45 miler. A bit tired from Saturday's ride but head down into the sunshine. Working up a nice tan. Mars bars seem to be the answer for those slight lulls in enthusiasm. Such moments come, I notice, at the bottom of long hills. Box Hill in Wiltshire is a classic. Slow and long. On the way home, stopped in Saltford for a meal for one at the first takeaway I found. Didn't sort my food out so well today so at the bottom of the hill leading up to Saltford from Bath, suddenly realised I was completely out of fuel. The sweet and sour meal was enough to get me back to Bristol. Slept like a little log in a warm forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment