Sponsor us here to support The Sheffield Institute Foundation to help fund a cure for Dementia, Motor Neurone & Parkinson's Disease.

Thursday 12 August 2010

Here we go again!

Getting ready for the next batch of training tomorrow. I'll only have 2 days this week so I'm hoping to do 2 x 50mile hill routes, nice steady pace, plenty of food and water. This will be a lot easier now that my eye pressure tablets have been reduced - they're a diuretic and make me feel tired... so I won't have to drink soooo much now and I'll have a bit more energy. Hoorah!

Sorting out a portable battery charger to keep my phone SAT NAV ticking along without running out of juice today and will give it a test ride tomorrow. I've gone all Blue Peterish and recycled a Yeo Valley spread container to attach my phone to my bike and give it a bit of sun shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment