Sponsor us here to support The Sheffield Institute Foundation to help fund a cure for Dementia, Motor Neurone & Parkinson's Disease.

Friday 13 August 2010

OUCH!

My pink tutu has arrived!!! Very pink just right for our fancy dress costumes :-)

I was stung by a wasp on my finger today, the pain is awful!!!!! I still managed to do 47miles - not much choice as I was past half way anyway :-). The wasp was after my banana, but I won.

My SATNAV has been christened and has passed the road test. I only doubted it once, but it was right - i thought it was going to take me onto the A31 at Ringwood.

I got drenched in the last 2 miles. Rain was threatening all day long and then it came in torrents! I couldn't have been more wet in a shower. Now my finger hurts too much to type so will have to stop.


P.S. Feeling strong for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment