Sponsor us here to support The Sheffield Institute Foundation to help fund a cure for Dementia, Motor Neurone & Parkinson's Disease.

Saturday 14 August 2010

Moo said the horse...

I know, it's a horse but it definitely said moo, proabably short for moo--ve out the way as I tried to negotitate my way around it!

58.33miles today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wasn't meant to do that far but I didn't check my route well enough. The route home was along the A35 :-o After I'd given myself a heart attack trying the first 1/2 mile, I turned around and diverted via Burley adding an extra 7 miles to the route. I made it home in nearly one piece...

I pulled up along side the road on what looked like a drop kerb but it wasn't. I skidded along then collapsed in a heap just short of a road sign. I'm okay, just a few scrapes down the side of my leg and a couple of cuts. Darn rain, my glasses were covered in drops and I couldn't see properly.

Feeling quite tired now, muscles a little bit sore. Not bad though hey?

No comments:

Post a Comment