Sponsor us here to support The Sheffield Institute Foundation to help fund a cure for Dementia, Motor Neurone & Parkinson's Disease.

Sunday 22 August 2010

60 miles in the wet

It's not as bad as you might think, especially when there were over 1000 cyclists cycling in the opposite direction today. 10 miles flew by because I was busy saying hello to everyone and some were telling me I was going the wrong way... I see their point! I don't think it gave them the right to hog the whole road though, just a good job I have a bell and they moved out the way sharpish, didn't fancy another tumble!

Speaking of tumbles, I nearly fell off, then I really did fall off, right in the middle of the road! Darn toe clips - they are great for more power but take some getting used to. And that was right after a shop owner told me to go careful. No damage to me or the bike thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment