Sponsor us here to support The Sheffield Institute Foundation to help fund a cure for Dementia, Motor Neurone & Parkinson's Disease.

Tuesday 3 August 2010

Southampton Gym

24 miles Done. Now off to Shirley to get some expert advice on stretching and getting stronger legs for them Cornish hills.

Well I'm back and I'm pleased I found this place: Winning Health Solutions Gym Southampton. Alex Butt gave me some advice on stretching and strengthening and I'm already feeling the benefits. The pain in the backside that I was getting has subsided from the stretching and the cyclist squats are certainly going to make my legs stronger...I've only done a few and I'm not looking forward to walking down the stairs tomorrow! And i'm in good company, they train an Olympic athlete. They are more than just a gym though - personal tailored instruction being the only gym to guarantee results.

No comments:

Post a Comment